Classes for most Undergraduate and Postgraduate Taught courses begin during the week commencing Monday 19 September 2022. All students are to be in Aberdeen, registered, and ready to begin their studies in person by this date (approved distance learning students excluded).
Monday, 3 October 2022* is the absolute deadline after which students will not be permitted to:
• register on their programme of study
• begin their studies online
• change their course selections for first semester courses where teaching started week commencing 19 September 2022
*Some courses and programmes have an earlier deadline date, including PgT Block taught programmes.
MyCurriculum is open for already registered students who wish to make changes to their second, third, and summer sub-session courses (where applicable).
Changes to second sub-session courses can be made until the course change deadline:
- Sixth Century and short courses where teaching starts in Week 1 of the second sub-session - Friday 27 January 2023
- all other courses where teaching starts in Week 1 of the second sub-session - Friday 3 February 2023
In most instances, you can make changes to your course selection yourself - our User Guide explains how to do this. However, you will require assistance from the Registration Support Service or your Registry Officer to make any changes to your course selection if:
- the course you wish to change was not selected from the tab which opens when you log into MyCurriculum, or
- you have received a C7 in the 2022-23 academic year.
If you require assistance, please contact the Registration Support Service, who will be available to help you from 10.00 am to 4.00 pm, Monday to Friday.
Please note: International exchange students are assisted in completing their course selection by their Go Abroad Tutor and should not make any course changes in MyCurriculum themselves.